Miss Lene Egeli - Miss Norway


Name
Miss Lene EGELI

Country

Norway

Place of birth

Norway

Favorite Movie

The History of David Gale

Favorite Music Artist

3 Doors Down

Favorite hobbies

Sporting and leisure interests include: athletics; skiing, shopping; travelling; reading (favourite book is ‘The diary of Anne Frank’); listening to different kinds of music;

About Her

Lene grew up in Stavanger, the petroleum capital and 4th largest city in Norway, it is also the European Capital of Culture for 2008. Having completed her high school education, Lene is now combining her work as a model, with assisting as a substitute teacher and after-school program`s assistant, her ambition is to further her education to enable her to become a Teacher or a Psychologist. she has a love of international food, especially the Mexican, Thai & Indian cuisine. Lene`s motto is `Treat others as you would like to be treated`.

Some things you didn\\\'t know

If you were stranded on a desert island what one item could you not be without?

- My ipod with all my favourite songs. Music is an important part of my life.

Who do you admire most in the world?

- Without doubt my grandmother, Sally. She is one of a kind. With all her wisdom, kindness and generosity, she always inspires me.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

- That must be one of the photoshoots that I participated in. I had to pose with a snake around my neck. It was a terrifying moment. Regardless of how scared I was, I took the challenge.

In your mind, what is your greatest achievement?

- I am proud of my good grades that I achieved in school. I believe in hard work. Then you will gain results. I also have to mention the Miss Norway-title as one of my greatest achievements. I am honoured to represent Norway in Miss World.

If you could travel back in time when and where would you travel?

- I would like to travel back to the Viking Age, which forms a major part of the medieval history of Scandinavia, the British Isles and Europe in general. A Viking is one of the Norse Scandinavian explorers, warriors, merchants, and pirates who raided and colonized wide areas of Europe from the late eighth to the early eleventh century. I have learned much about this period in school. Therefore it would be great to actually experiencing it.

What is your favourite movie?

- I love to watch movies and especially those who have a clear message. If I have to pick one, I would choose the History of David Gayle.

Who is your favourite band?

- 3 Doors Down.

Tell us about your life?

- Family and friends means everything to me, and I spend a lot of time with them. Most days I have a tight schedule. I work as a substitute teacher, After School Assistant and as a model. These jobs give me so much in return. I like to exercise and think it is important to be in good shape. I also love to sit down and watch a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment