Miss Charmaine CHINAPEN - Miss Belize


Name
Miss Charmaine CHINAPEN

Country

Belize

Place of birth

Belize

About Her

My name is Charmaine Chinapen. I moved with my family to Belize at the age of 9, and spent my formative years exploring the beautiful Maya ruins and famed barrier reef. Currently I am about to start my final semester at St John�s University in New York, after which I will earn a bachelor`s degree with a major in Chemistry and a minor in Philosophy of Physical Sciences, My ambition is to dedicate myself to becoming a neurosurgeon and work through `Doctors Without Borders`. I am also employed as a General, organic & biological Chemistry Tutor. Sporting interests are; rock climbing; swimming; track & field; hiking; cycling. In Belize I fell in love with performing arts and all its elements: From singing; song writing; to playing piano; dancing; acting; etc., this has allowed me to express my own creative voice; and inspired me to write short stories. Stuffed clams, lobsters, and crab cakes are my favourite sea foods. I have tons of patience, because it takes a lot of that to read Physical Chemistry Quantum Mechanics books!

No comments:

Post a Comment